Terms & Conditions
Prima Cleaners– All Rights Reserved
Content within all areas of this website relate exclusively to Prima Cleaners unless otherwise stated.
Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from our site
This Website is operated by Prima Cleaners.
When you visit this Website, Prima Cleaners may register your personal data. Prima Cleaners will only use this personal data for the purposes described in this Privacy & Cookie Statement and will do everything in its power to protect any personal data collected. This Privacy & Cookie Statement contains information regarding the objectives that Prima Cleaners pursues when registering data collected on this Website and how you can exercise your rights with regard to your personal data.
Why we process personal data
Prima Cleaners collects and processes data concerning clients and visitors to this Website for the benefit of its business operations, in order to inform you about, and to make available, products and services that may be relevant to you, and to develop and to make them available, and to develop website statistics. Information that you provide may be used to contact you, for example, to keep you apprised of changes to the functionality of this Website, or to offer you services that may be of interest to you (unless you inform us that you do not wish to receive any offers regarding products and/or services).
Special personal data
Prima Cleaners will not use this Website to collect special personal data such as information regarding political views, race, religious beliefs, health, criminal-law data, or other matters. In the event that Prima Cleaners does wish to collect such data, we will seek your prior approval.
This Privacy & Cookie Statement does not apply to third-party websites that can be accessed through links on this Website.
Prima Cleaners only uses this software to collect information about how visitors use the website and to retrieve statistical data on this use, so that we can improve our website and make it more effective. The information gathered is, as far as possible, anonymised and is only for own use. Please note that Cookies can only be removed by yourself because they are stored on your computer. Consult the browser manual on how to do this.
Exercising rights; contacting Prima Cleaners
Questions regarding your use of this Website, regarding insight into and the accuracy of information that you provided to Prima Cleaners in the past via this Website, or requests to have outdated information deleted, may be submitted via the following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org If you do not wish to receive any marketing information from Prima Cleaners, you can also use that E-mail address to notify us of your wishes.
Amendments to this Privacy & Cookie Statement
Prima Cleaners reserves the right to amend this Privacy & Cookie Statement. We recommend that you review this Privacy & Cookie Statement regularly so to stay apprised of any amendments.
Unfortunately, we cannot be liable for:
- Any item which suffers colour loss / shrinkage / damage, during the cleaning process, whereby the manifacturer’s care label instructions have been adhered to, and or were we have tested the textile prior to cleaning (due to no care label), and it consequently fails during cleaning method employed by us.
- Any feather/down filled item e.g., ski wear, duvets, mattress toppers, puffa/down jackets and coats.
- Any accessory attached to or contained within any item. An “accessory” means (but is not limited to) belts, buckles, buttons, broaches, beading, painted logos, leather trims, furs, signs, zips, detachable hoods, collars and inner linings.
- Any item which is damaged by any accessory on that item zips, belts, buttons, beading, broaches, leather stripes and patches. This is not an exhaustive list.
- Any ink marks left behind by our poly-marking label system, or third party colour runs from any other garments in cleaning process.
- In the event that any garment / item is lost / damaged by us and is part of a set E.G. two-piece suit / furnishings / curtains / upholstery / laundry, We will only compensate for that lost / damaged item that is documented on the customers ticket. We will not compensate for retrospective value of set loss / damage.
- Any item that has deliberate crinkles or creased effects on the fabric which are removed during our cleaning process, including all types of pleating as well as sun ray pleating
- Any item with faulty adhesives or interfacing which leave a mark after cleaning
- Any item which, due to wear and tear or due to its integral nature, is unable to withstand an industrial laundered or wet-cleaned process E.g. shirt cuffs and collars, abrasions on garments from friction marks from handbags and belts, to garment stress areas, such as crotches, seats and trouser hems
- Curtains, blinds (venetian, roman) – For the avoidance of doubt we are not responsible for the following :
– Glued-on trims – many adhesives will not withstand the solvents used in cleaning, especially if affected by exposure to light or if more than one year old
– Tassels – these may have been weakened by the effects of light and mechanical action
– Tie-backs – many of these are not designed to be cleaned. Some are stiffened with plastic liners and often glued during make-up for ease of manufacture
– Weights in the bottoms of curtains – these can be small, round, lead weights or chains that can do untold damage during cleaning as they are smashed against the cage sides during the tumbling action. Customer must remove if possible
– Swags and tails – these are often cut on the cross (bias) to aid the drape. They can be pulled out of shape during cleaning.
– Silver and gold painted designs – most pigments only adhere lightly to the surface of the fabric and can be lost during cleaning. Some may survive the first or second clean, but loss can be progressive over each clean, depending on the amount of mechanical action they are subjected to. Please be aware we are not responsible for this loss
– Flocked velvet may change in nature and become hardened
– Watermarks contained within the fabric – May not be possible to be removed during cleaning
– Old or Poor Stitching – May loosen during cleaning
– Weakened Fabric as a result of ultra violet light exposure – May only be noticeable after they are taken down. Weak fabric may be damaged during cleaning, especially curtain linings, and blackout linings
– Shrinkage – In the cleaning process may be up to 5%. Stretching post-cleaning may restore some of this length, but they may relax over time. We are not responsible for curtain shrinkage
- Household items (duvets, bedspreads, upholstery covers, rugs, curtains), leather and suede items
Please note that adhesives, defects and faults which were previously camouflaged in manufacture may become more apparent after the cleaning process, and although every care is taken, we cannot always disguise natural flaws or totally remove adhesives, or stretching techniques employed by the manufacturer. These items may “age” after cleaning. All items are therefore only accepted by us for cleaning at your own risk.
- Alterations, Repairs & Reweaving
We will be not held liable for any pinning carried out by the customer prior to mending. We will not be liable for the finished repair results for All pinning carried out by our representatives such as shorting, lengthening, taking in or out, tapering, hemming and not limited to all alterations and repair instructions will be confirmed as full and final by the customer. All must be cleaned prior to repairs for Health, Hygiene and Safety purposes.
You the customer are fully aware and have understood, that any reweaving/invisible repair method employed by ADCC on your instruction, will not be invisible to the naked eye, will contain fabric blemishes, as new material is being introduced, and may have a differential colour tone as the light hits the repaired reweaved fabric.
Liability for any reason (including, but not limited to, lost or damaged items) is limited to the lesser of 10 times the cleaning cost or the depreciated value of the item as determined by the Textile Service Association (TSA) fair compensation guidelines. A submitted claim will be subject to the underwriting terms where the garment will be deemed to be written off by the insurance company who will determine the value of the claim calculated using the TSA fair compensation guidelines.
We will not be liable for any item(s) not collected more than 6 months after dropping-off such item(s) with us.
– Any claim settled by us will be on condition that it is accepted by you as full and final settlement
– We will not be liable for any damage which is not related to or caused by the cleaning process
– We will not be liable for any claim which is excluded under the General Exclusions paragraphs above – We follow the Textile Service Association (TSA) industry guidelines for fair compensation. From these guidelines we would potentially compensate you once liability is proven by us, only once the age, original value and proof of purchase from you is clearly established. We do not replace old for new and therefore need to establish the age, state and condition of the item(s) prior to any compensation being paid out. We will apply a depreciated value to the item(s) as set out by the TSA guidelines. . [For avoidance of doubt our maximum liability is limited to the lesser of 10 times the cleaning cost or the depreciated value of the item as determined by the Textile Service Association (TSA) fair compensate uidelines as our maximum liability for any claim]
– If there is doubt as to the cause of damage to any item, then an independent third party will be appointed jointly and paid by yourself initially. You will be provided up to a minimum of two independent fabric testing houses to choose from. The result of such analysis will be final and will form the basis for any compensation due or used by the parties in any escalated claims. The costs of any such analysis shall be paid for by the party which the testing house determines is liable.
We reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions without notice.
These terms & conditions do not affect your statutory rights.